Pot Roast (crock-pot) My specialty I made it up  

Tuesday, March 4, 2008





What you need:

beef or pork pot roast

potatos cut up (your call on how many)

carrots cut up (your call on how many)

Can of green beans (juice from can too)

onion (your call on how many)

celery (your call on how many)

2Tbl of white viniger (I know sounds yummy, NOT. But a Must have)

2 Beef boulon cubes

Spices to use:

A pench of each



Basil

Celery Salt

Cilantro

Minced Garlic

Garlic Salt

Ground Marjoram

Ground Oregano

Ground Rosemary



I use whatever spices I grab. So it is your call once again.



Mix all ingredants togeter in crockpot. You will need to add enough hot water to cover the roast and veggies. Cover and cook on high all day (6-8 hr.) SHOULD BE FALLING A PART WHEN YOU TAKE OUT.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button