Crocking & dusting off the old blog....  

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hi ya'll! I have let this blog get dusty! It has been over a year since I last posted! Wow I am going to try to be better about that!

Well It is back to school time! This means that our schedules are CRAZY BUSY! Today I started to feed my freezer (no my freezer is not possessed!) with meals. My cousin in-law recently told me about The Crockin Girls cook bk. I knew about their FB page but did not know they had come out with this AWESOME cook book. 


Please head on over and show them some love! They are GREAT!

Time: 45min max
Made: 6 meals
1 for today and 5 for the freezer 
 (not all recipes are from their cook book, some are my own)

Here is the recipe for the one I made both for tonight and another time.  (click on the picture and then click again to make bigger)

Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken: 

1 bottle of Teriyaki marinade 

1 20oz can of chunked pineapple

1/4 cup onion diced

2 minced cloves of garlic

4 frozen or fresh unfrozen boneless skinless chicken breast


I throw it all in my crock liner bag, then take a rubber band seal bag then place in a big ziplock freezer bag, lable and throw in the freezer! 

To use: take out of freezer (FROZEN!) in the morning, take inner bag out and rubber band off. Place liner bag in crockpot, cook on low for 8 -10 hours, and go enjoy a cup of coffee! Dinner will be ready around 6pm! You can always use the keep warm feature if your crock pot has one and eat later than that if needed.

 
 

 





I will be posting more crocking meals in the future. Real life is calling my name (Mommy!) at the moment. Hope you all have a great day! 


Photobucket

AddThis Social Bookmark Button